Wednesday, January 24, 2007

No lie

I just opened a checking account for a customer. When I got to the part where I asked him for a four digit PIN number for his debit card, he took off his hat and read a number off the inside. I can't make this stuff up! He said it was the same number he uses for everything. Come on. If you had a number you used for everything wouldn't you remember it? What he should have said was, "I have a terrible memory and I can't remember a simple series of four numbers so I write them down on the inside of my clothes."

All I can say is I hope he doesn't lose that hat!

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

That's just great. I love it. I'm just worried about what happens when his hat starts to look like some of the hats I've seen guys wearing.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Brad B... said...

oh man... that is really weak... that is funny though...

2:15 AM  
Blogger GUYK said...

I don't know..he could have it tatooed on his wrist or something..

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home