Sunday, November 25, 2007

Promise, extended

Despite Adrienne's very good-feeling comment, I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone my "worthwhile" post until tomorrow. The Inn where I usually steal my Internet from on the weekends, is having problems with its server. So I'm at my friend Brad's house using his wi-fi. But Ell has some stuff to do and doesn't feel so hot, so I can't stay long here either. So a post with some substance will have to wait until tomorrow. And don't you worry, I got some deep stuff rolling around in my noodle and I'm gonna unload it on you people in the next few days.

Kim, I want to talk to you about the Gate sometime. OK? Send me an email at work when you get a chance. Samuel-troy dot shirey at nationalcity dot com.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

It was a nice surprise to see you guys there this morning. Glad you could come!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

I heard you were there LOL. I want to come visit. Kimmy.hey..I know I told my mom you went there! Sometimes she forgets things...so do I though. But I KNOW I told her..anyways..Sam I hope you have good things to say about the Gate. LOL. I am trying to plan a visit there soon..like I told Kimmy I would.

6:58 PM  
Blogger kimw said...

I'll send off an email to you tomorrow. Glad to see you guys there this morning!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home