Monday, December 08, 2008

Cover up

Wow. That last post was a real conversation starter. It was all I could do to moderate the activity. I think I'm going to post today just to get people's minds off the topic. Seriously folks, enough is enough; let the comment section breath for a few minutes.

Watched the movie, Love Guru last night. When it first came out it got mixed reviews. The most common critic stated it was just run-of-the-mill Mike Myers humor. Well, as my friend Grant said, "I like Mike Myers humor, so I guess I'll like this one." I agree with him. It was pretty darn funny.

One line in particular is still making me laugh. Mike Myers is standing on the counter in a bar, surrounded by a swarm of people, holding a giant, over sized bottle of champagne. He yells out that he wants to propose a toast. The toast was this...

"This is for all the lesbians and virgins: Thanks for nothing!"

It's crude and funny for all the right reasons.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Blair said...

I saw that movie a few weeks ago myself...not too shabby.

BTW, I did have thoughts on your last post, but not sufficient enough time to post a proper comment...in that case I will just let it go and focus on the warm and fuzziness of Christmas and how I am trying to do my part to personally boost consumer spending and help this economy.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Ahhhh!!! Dis is my day of lucky!!!!!!!! She's a good.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home