Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sorry

In response to Kimmy's question on the Smug Cloud at http://kimmy.inkbleedpress.com I apologize for offending if I have done so. The "Blogs I Read" section is not a complete list of the places I visit, it is rather a list of places I visit every day. Simple as that. One day maybe I'll put my entire blogroll on there so you can see some of the crazy stuff I look at. But until that day, you'll have to be content to read the (too-seldom heard) musings of a musician from Ohio, peak in on the daily life of a mother in Colorado, listen to the musings and rants of a Guy in Florida, and look at pictures of my sister's family in Columbus.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Sam, you are so cute, I love how you write almost everyday! I wish we could see you guys more often, but I guess this will do for now. Love You!!
Kristen

10:01 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Awwwh Sam, no offences to apologize for. It's just my duty to give you a hard time. I hope you didn't take me too seriously:-)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Yes I took you seriously! I've been crying all morning! My spirit has been broken, I'm not sure I can go on, I think I'll just crawl under my desk and weep!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

How will I go on? Knowing it is I, who put you in such a fragile state. Oh, how I hate myself for my actions! I am but scum and unworthy of your forgiveness. I beg thee, kill me now and release me from the guilt that even now consumes me.

12:10 PM  
Blogger HennHouse said...

Sam: I ran across this quote and it made me think of you...

"Weather means more when you have a garden. There's nothing like listening to a shower and thinking how it is soaking in around your green beans." --Marcelene Cox

9:48 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

That's exactly what I do. That lady had to have been a gardener!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home