Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Why Now? (part 2)

Well it seems Blogspot is back up and running after a bad day yesterday. I posted twice and neither one worked. Well one time the title made an appearance but nothing else. So let's try this again...........

I wanted to let all of you know that I am starting this blog after much apprehension. Even though I am not a private person or an introvert of any kind, I was still hesitant to do this. The excusues were many. Things like: I don't want to offend my friends with my opinions, I don't want to come off as arrogant or ignorant, and does anyone really care what I have to say? All hold a certain amount of truth. I tend to offend on a regualr basis, I usually either sound like a know-it-all or an idiot, and most of the details of my life really are boring. But those really are just excuses. I'm sure I will have foot-in-mouth disease at times, and I'm sure I'll be boring at times, but this is supposed to be "my" online journal, no one else's. So if you don't like what you find here, don't come back. How's that for offensive? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home