Thursday, December 11, 2008

It is NOT cold in here

It started last week at our friend's house; Grant and Jess. Grant called me into his kitchen and reaching into the refrigerator he asked, "Does this feel like its working?" It wasn't. We removed the important stuff and I left him and Jess to figure out their next move.

Over the weekend, I read the blog of a friend who went through the exact scenario with her mother.

Then Tuesday I found out my own Mom and Dad lost their refrigerator. (Click on MOM in my blogroll to read their story.)

Also on Tuesday, my friend Paul wrote that his family's fridge went to the appliance afterlife.

Last night I was invited to a Beer School and one of the founders of the group told us his story of refrigerator demise.

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?! Is there a secret conspiracy of mad fridge gnomes running around breaking stuff? Probably not but why is all of this happening right now? And why to so many people at the same time? Weird, I tell you; weird indeed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I'm now going to be in deep prayer for the long life of my fridge. Thanks!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Sam, yes indeed there are fridge gnomes out there in the world, they are close relatives of the underpants gnomes. We should all be afraid.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Swedish Mama said...

At least we aren't alone in our frustrations. Thankful ours was an easy fix. Not sure about the gnome theory, but it does help the have 'something' to blame.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home