Wednesday, December 02, 2009

At the Bank

The last post was a bit heavy, but thank you to those that read it and at least thought about it. To lighten things up a bit I'd thought I'd share a bank funny.

So I've been at this new bank for almost five months now. Today I decided to read more than just the rates on our loan sheets to get a better idea of how we do business. The rate sheets started with automobiles, then went to home equities, then to unsecured. In the bottom left hand corner I saw a group of loans I hadn't read before. This is what the list said...

Other non-licensed loans: Snowmobiles, Jet Skis, Pianos, ATV's

Anyone want to play, "One of these things is not like the others"?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rob said...

Ok...so pianos might be the odd item out...but a good piano costs a lot more than a snowmobile, jet ski and atv combined! For all that, taking out a loan for a piano is usually a very dumb idea! Come to think of it...i'd say the same for the rest of that list.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home