Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Funny

My friend Tom has always been a fan of Funny, and this week he sent me his own addition in honor of the holiday season. Enjoy.

How the tradition of putting an angel on top of the Christmas tree really got started:

One year, Santa was having a really bad December. The elves had gone on strike for better pay, the gift building materials were late being delivered, and Mrs. Claus had served him with divorce papers. On top of that, as Christmas Eve arrived, all the reindeer came down with severe diarrhea; not pleasant for the guy riding behind them.

As Santa sat going through his final checklist before leaving, the doorbell rang. "Who could that be at this time?" he grumbled. "Everyone knows not to bother me tonight of all nights!" Santa opened the door to find an Angel holding a Christmas tree. "Where do you want this?" she asked. Santa showed her where to put it.

Have a great weekend everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

You, sir, are my hero. Thank you SO much!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I only have the ability to grant gifts like that for a little longer. Might as well take care of my friends while I can. Hope you have a great Christmas, Bethany.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Well thank you again. I hope you have a great Christmas as well.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home