Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's that time of every-other-year again...

APPLESAUCE TIME!!!

Those of you that follow Ell's facebook page know we tackled the every other year task of harvesting our apples and making applesauce. I had training in Warren, Ohio this week (a Friday Funny is coming from my adventures there) and today was the last day. I finished early so I was able to spend about five hours with Ell cutting, cooking, straining, and canning the awesomeness that is our applesauce. If you've never had any, ask. You won't be disappointed.

In other news, there's a good conversation happening in the previous post about bloggers. Check it out and add your thoughts. The more ideas and reasons in that conversation the better. I'll be back tomorrow night with a funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Might I suggest an exchange? Applesauce for that book I owe you??

1:08 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

ooh...that sounds tasty!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Melissa Blair said...

Mmmm. I love making homemade applesauce!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home