Friday, May 22, 2009

Just Friday

So...........
I posted the daily journals over on the other site, checked my work email, checked my personal email, blogged through my entire roll, commented on a lot of posts, sat deep in thought over the concept of intentional community, and here I am.
I really wanted to post a Funny but it's not to be.
This has not been an easy week.
Very, very busy.
And I am very tired.
To make it worse I haven't seen my wife in almost two days.
Still Alive, right?
That's gotta count for something.
The house is getting shown again tomorrow.
Pray they like it.
No one has yet.
Wow, this is a depressing post.
Sorry.
Tomorrow and this weekend is summer-garden planting.
That always makes me smile.
Heck, I smiled when I just wrote that.
Love ya, folks.
Keep on truckin'.
Peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger *Austin Mommy* said...

I know it wasn't supposed to be funny, but I feel I need to confess that I did slightly chuckle when you wrote, "Pray they like it. No one has yet." Sorry, it just struck me. Anyway, hang in there, and yeah, keep trucking. We're hanging too, right there with ya. Know I'm praying for you and Laura.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

I like your house. I can't buy it though.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Dave and Betsy's Blog said...

We missed out Friday conversation yet again. Although on Friday night Betsy told me she talked with you, and then we spent the next hour or so talking about you and Ohio and stuff like that. I miss you my brother, and I wish I could be there do decompress those long days with you.

Blessings sucka,
Dave

11:37 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Friends like you three (plus Jon and Betsy) sure do make things feel alright. Thanks for your comments.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not a funny Friday huh? Sorry Sam
:( This certainly isn't the ideal time to sell a house. Not for the seller at least. I hope these guys love it and make an instant offer.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home