Wednesday, November 14, 2012

16 days waiting

Getting in today's post early as Alli and I are headed to Ohio as soon as she gets off work. I have a lot to do today but right now all I'm doing is holding down this couch from floating away. I'm a little worried about getting in all my NaBlo posts while I'm up there, but I'm pretty sure I can swing it.

So here's what's on tap for our five days in Ohio.
  • Getting a tattoo added to my ever-growing Celtic 3/4 sleeve
  • Having lunch with my buddy Chip
  • Meeting our prospective wedding photographer
  • Partying it up with some great friends
  • Going over other wedding plans with Alli's Mom
  • Dinner with our dearest friends, Mike & Ginny
  • Picking up special-order tires for my GTI that I ordered back in May
  • And not to mention a nine hour drive to get there and another nine hour drive home

This will be our only trip home for quite a few months, so we are happy for the opportunity even if it will only be for a few days. Since the trip is shorter than originally planned, the trip to see my own Mom isn't going to happen, which sucks, but I'm sure she understands. I grew up living pretty far away from my Grandparents (her parents) so this is nothing new; just a part of life, I guess. Still, I'm so excited to be going home.

Alright, I'm off to clean up and pack.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Have fun -- safe travels and slow time! :)

This is where the smartphone could come in handy!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

I hope your time "home" is wonderful..and safe :) I appreciate your kind comments on my blog, Sam, probably more than you'll ever know. Many thoughts and prayers for you and your gal.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Sounds like a good schedule! I hope you have a great and safe trip. And, if you happen to run out of things to do, feel free to give us a call, we'd love to do dinner or coffee with you and Alli!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

I am of course assuming the tattoo is a picture of my face...

...celtic style!

Can't wait to see you man!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home