Thursday, November 22, 2012

8 days stay behind

I often chastise myself for not being thankful all the days of the year versus just today, but I can't think of any other way to celebrate this holiday than by making a list of what I'm thankful for this year.

  • My beautiful red house
  • My laptop
  • Good friends willing to open their home to us since we're so far away from our own families
  • A good job
  • Electricity
  • CPS and all my brothers and sisters there
  • Clothes in my closet
  • My pipe and tobacco cellar
  • Working cars
  • God's grace
  • The mild mountain weather
  • A free country
  • My Mom
  • My blogosphere sisters
  • Amazing friends
  • And certainly not least, my lovely future-bride, Alli

Happy Thanksgiving to all within sight of this post. All the best to you and your families.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I hope you and Alli had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with friends.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home