Tuesday, November 20, 2012

10 days last

In the wording of one of my best friends, "Shit just got real up'n here!" Adrienne threw out some A+ questions and I'm looking forward to answering them, but.......... they shall have to wait their turn in line. Kimmy's last two questions shall be first and then tomorrow they'll be some deepness and insanity intensity. :)


4. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
I love this question but I have no idea how I'm going to answer it. I usually like to prepare for these questions, but tonight I'm just gonna wing it....

Good:
- I think I'm a good writer. I don't know about the very part, but I feel like I keep getting better.
- I'm dang good at gardening. One of the best I know. This side of the questioning makes the answerer sound a bit arrogant, but I have no qualms being arrogant about that little fact... I'm really good at gardening. 
- I'm sitting here trying to figure out what else to write,and Alli states matter-of-factly, "Smoking a pipe." She's right, I guess. Many people think about it and some even try, but very few ever really get the hang off pipe smoking. It takes patience, effort, timing, and a lot more. Sure, you can smoke a pipe without worrying about all those things, but then you can kiss your tongue goodbye. LOL!!!

Bad:
- I think waaaaay too much. My brain just never shuts off. I have a few friends that know me well who like to play a little game where they say, "Stop" and I have to tell them every line of thought I've had in the last ten seconds. It's usually a list of three to five different streams. Funny to them, a bit annoying to me. I just analyze and analyze and then analyze some more. Every life situation or conversation or action has multiple reasons for its existence within a matter of seconds inside my brain. Sometimes I'd just like to lose myself in something. That has only happened once or twice in my adult life. (One of which has to do with Adrienne's questions. wink wink)
- I still have that over-eating gene inside me. It takes over at rare times but I've found many ways to control it. I still hate it though.
- I'm not always that good at managing money. I'm very generous and give away as much as I keep, but unfortunately that is sometimes over the allowed budget. When I grow up I swear to take better care of that.


5. If you can remember the first time you met me, what was your impression? How does it differ from what you know of me now?
I feel like the first time I met you was at the Upper Room. You started going there with a group of people (not the least of which included Rich) and my immediate impression was wondering who all the new cool kids were. Seriously. I'm not sure I can compare you now to that person then because they are on such different wavelengths, but I still think you're one of the cool kids. I really want to give you an honest answer since it mattered enough to ask, but I'm not sure I can answer anything better than that.

Raise your hand if you're ready for some good shizznit tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I like that answer. I'll accept it. ;-)

Looking forward to tomorrow's post!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home