Thursday, November 07, 2013

Happy Birthday - Day Seven

Today, the venerable Billy Graham turns 95 years old. There is a big birthday bash for him at a local Inn in Asheville, and some mega-celebrities are going to be there. But bigger than those celebrities can ever be, is the far-reaching touch that Rev. Billy Graham has had on this world. I know so many people who have been to his rallies, and even more that have seen him on TV. In fact, I still remember the first time I saw him on TV with my family, and my Dad telling us this was something we had to see.

As the crow flies, Billy Graham lives about a mile away from me, up and over a small mountain. While I've never met him, I think that's pretty cool.

So join me in wishing this man of God a Happy Birthday. And join me in prayer for him and his continuing mission to reach the world.













Completely unrelated, yesterdays post was the 700th for ELEVEN.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Hmmm....i posted a comment. .. here and on Kimmy's post.... maybe I'm being muted!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home