Sunday, November 10, 2013

Living room on the porch again - Part Ten

I keep getting back to my computer super late, and thereby feeling like I'm throwing up garbage posts. For that I apologize. Seeing as it is on the way towards midnight once again as I sit down, this will be another short one. I promise to do better.

Tonight was another fun night with friends. We started the evening by making good ol' fashioned tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. Then we went outside where I had moved a couch and the TV, and settled down to watch a movie under the stars. Of course, we added a fire in the porch firepit as well as some hot chocolate to make it a perfect autumn evening. All of it was Alli's idea which just reinforced how awesome this woman is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

I have a really fond memory of watching Heima on the front porch of the log cabin in Lisbon. I'm glad the tradition has survived a move south.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home