Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday Funny

I'm not a huge fan of blond jokes b/c, well, I'm blond. And since most blond jokes are insinuated to be about women, my sisters would kill me. But this one is pretty funny so I couldn't resist.

A plane was on its way to Houston when a blonde in Economy Class got up and moved up to the First Class section and sat down. A flight attendant watched her move and asked her to see her ticket. Upon seeing her Economy ticket, the flight attendant informed the blonde that she had only paid for an Economy ticket and that she was going to have to return to her seat.

The blonde responded, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Houston and I'm staying right here!"

The flight attendant went into the cockpit and informed the pilot and co-pilot there was a passenger sitting in First Class that only had an Economy ticket and that she refused to move. The co-pilot went out to the blonde and tried to explain to her that her ticket did not allow her to sit in the First Class section and that she would have to return to her seat.

The blonde responded, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Houston and I'm staying right here!"

The co-pilot returned to the cockpit and informed the pilot that he should probably have the police ready when they landed to deal with the troublesome blonde. The pilot turned to him and said, "You say she's a blonde? I'm married to a blonde. I can actually speak blonde."

The pilot went back to the blonde and whispered in her ear. She looked at him a bit sheepishly and got up and returned to her seat in Economy. The flight attendant and the co-pilot were amazed at what they had just witnessed. They asked him what he had said to get her to move without any fuss.

He replied, "I told her First Class wasn't going to Houston."

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home