Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Funny

A couple leftover St. Patrick's Day jokes.


Three guys, one Irish, One Scottish, and one English were out walking along the beach one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie popped out of it as they picked it up. "I will give you three wishes, one for each of you," said the Genie.

The Scottish guy replied, "I am a fisherman, as was my dad and his dad, and I want my son to be a fisherman as well. So to ensure my son's lifelong employment, I want all the oceans to team with fish for all eternity." So with a blink of the Genie's eye, the oceans were teaming with fish.

The Englishman was amazed. So he said, "I want a wall around England, protecting her, so that no one will get in for all eternity." Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, a huge wall appeared around England.

The Irishman asked, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explained, "Well, it's about 150 feet high and 50 feet thick, protecting England so that no one can get in or out."

The Irishman smiled and said, "Fill it up with water."
**********************************************
Three Englishmen were in a bar and spotted an Irishman in the corner. Seeing no other Irish looking guys, they decided to have a little fun with him. One of the Englishmen walked over to the Irishman, tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Hey, I hear your St. Patrick was a drunken loser!"

"Oh really, hmmm, didn't know that," was his only reply.

Puzzled, the Englishman walked back to his buddies. "I told him St. Patrick was a drunken loser and he didn't seem to care." The second Englishman remarked, "You just don't know how to set him off. Watch and learn." He ambled over to the Irishman, tapped him on the shoulder and said, Hey, I hear your St. Patrick was a lying, cheating, idiotic, low-life scum!"

"Oh really, hmmm, didn't know that," was his only reply.

Shocked beyond belief, the Englishman went back to his buddies. "You're right. He's unshakable!"

The third Englishman was determined to get this Irishman riled up. He walked over to him, tapped him on the shoulder and said, "I hear St. Patrick was an Englishman!"

The Irishman looked up and said, "Yeah. That's what your buddies were trying to tell me."

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Now those were good!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home