Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Funny

I'm not Italian, but my very Italian friends thought this joke was hilarious. And in honor of Bill Gates last day before retirement, here you go...

Luigi (father): I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son: I will choose my own bride!
Luigi: But the girl is Bill Gates daughter.
Son: Well in that case, OK.
Next, Luigi approaches Bill Gates.
Luigi: I have a husband for your daughter.
Bill Gates: But my daughter is too young to marry!
Luigi: But this young man is a Vice-President of the World Bank.
Bill Gates: Well, in that case, OK.
Luigi then goes to see the President of the World Bank.
Luigi: I have a young man to be recommended as a Vice-President.
President: But I already have more Vice-Presidents than I need!
Luigi: But this young man is Bill Gate's son-in-law.
President: Ah, in that case, OK.

And that, my friends, is how Italians do business.

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Birdie said...

No wonder I'm poor. I'm not tapping into my Italian roots. This was great. Thanks.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Melissa Blair said...

So, that is how to make things happen. I love it! Thanks for the 'Funny Friday'.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home