Monday, July 27, 2009

Answers to the decree

So it seems my post about missing bloggers got the attention of the Blog Queen -- Kimmy, for those who didn't get the memo -- and she has decreed a revival of the blogosphere. If you haven't read it yet, you must join in the conversation. It's four posts back and here's the link.) In reaction, Adrienne posted a list of questions as well as her own answers, to spur on the call for a blog revival. Since I may be responsible for all this, I must answer.

1.) Given the chance to go skydiving tomorrow
-a. Would you?
b. Why/Why not?
c. Who would you want to go with?
d. What would your thoughts be on the way down?
I used to say yes to this, but I'm afraid I've gotten too fat. There's a weight limit on those parachutes, you know?! But if I did go, it for sure would be with friends... any who would go with me. And I'm not sure I can top Kevin's adult diaper comment, so I'm going with his on what I would say on the way down.

2.) Do you stop when someone is broke down on the side of the road? Reasoning?
I/we have stopped many times over the years. Of course it can be scary, but living in fear only makes you afraid. Yeah, it's always a bit uncomfortable, but that's when you feel alive.

3.) If you could instantly lose 10lbs permanently or receive $10,000.00, what would you do?
The ten G's, of course. Ten pounds wouldn't look any different on me anyway.

4.) What is your favorite room in your house?
The living room. All the best parties happen there.

5.) When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
Start, wait, then enter.

6.) If you paid $125 for an hour long tour flight - 6 passenger plane - and threw up all over, would you clean it up or leave it for the pilot?
I'd throw up more if I tried to clean it, but leaving it just sounds rude. Not sure on this one.

7.) What are 3 words that you think describe me?
Three for Adrienne: Fiesty, real, honest.
Three for Kimmy: HHHawesome, happy, sometimes-reserved.

8.) Do you believe in 'the one' or in creating love?
Creating, always. Even if God made someone perfect for us, we still have to make it work.

Anyone else care to join in the revival? Cut and paste and answer for yourself.
Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Great answers! This blog revival is going to be HHHawesome! Kinda like me;-) Thanks!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Good read Sam.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home