Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday... what a relief

Even though Saturday hours at the bank are only nine to twelve, it seems to take so much time out of my weekend. Thankfully I have the next two Saturdays off so I feel such a weight off my mind knowing I have the whole weekend off.

As for my computer woes, my friend Grant seems to have tackled the majority of the virus and I think I may be able to save my books in progress. That's such a huge relief I think I owe him something big as a thank you. In addition, I now know no nasty emails came from my email account so if you get something from me, it's safe to read it.

The biggest downside of not having my computer is that I don't get to participate in Nablopomo... the yearly post-every-day-for-month event. But even more than that, I'm missing out on reading the people who are doing it. I have to steal the Inn's computer to read the posts and unfortunately I only get to do that every weekend. Bummer.

Last weekend I got the chance to go see my family in Columbus. On Saturday my sister threw a birthday party for my Mom's sixtieth and then I got to hang out with my Dad for almost ten hours on Sunday. And I also got to meet Jen, a fellow blogger, which is one of my favorite things to do... meeting people you only know through the blogosphere. Always cool.

So there's my update post. I'm off to read some Nablo postings.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Ah, I really wish you could participate in NaBloPoMo this year. A new post from Sam would be an awesome thing to anticipate every day! I hope your computer woes are soon gone!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Amy said...

Sorry about your computer, Sam!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it was so nice to meet you sam!! you are just as great as i thought you'd be :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Dave and Betsy's Blog said...

Sam - we missed you in Columbiana that weekend, but am sooo glad you got to spend time with your family.

We would like to see you soon.

Bets

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home