Monday, May 30, 2011

The Weekend of Debaucery

This weekend I threw a bachelor party for my friend, Andrew in Columbus, Ohio. At some point in the middle of the three days, a comment was made along the lines of: "When it would take too long to tell all the stories, you know it was a good party!" Well, it would take too long to tell all the stories. :)

I'm home, safe and sound, and mostly in one piece. I definitely need a detox before the wedding this coming weekend, but otherwise it was an amazing three days. If you weren't there, unfortunately it's one of those events where the stories need to stay with those involved, but I promise to tell you how the wedding goes.

Maybe..............


:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I wish there was beer crawls everywhere I went. I have already said to much.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home