Saturday, July 02, 2011

A ten mile hike

In my ever-present preparation to hike the Appalachian Trail, I did a ten mile hike today. With the exception of sore feet due to crappy boots, it was a great hike. I wrote about it on my AT page, which can be linked here: http://www.trailjournals.com/unclesam
If you haven't checked out my AT site yet, please do. And don't forget to sign the guest book so I know you were there.



As a little tease, here's a picture from the trail I hiked. Yeah, the trail goes up that ladder.

1 Comments:

Blogger David4784 said...

Sam,

This is my first time reading your blog and I love this post. I wish you all the best on your training for hiking the AP trail. I have always wanted to hike that trail as I love to backback.

I saw that you posted on another post that you watched the movie a river runs through it at home. Do you fly fish?

Dave (Jen's Hubby)

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home