Friday, January 25, 2008

Taste Test

Kimmy may be right, I'm talking a lot about food lately. Oh well, here's another one...

So Ell is having training tonight at the Cafe and she has most of her new employees here experimenting with food. I am doing my part and eating all the food they don't like. Just kidding, I'm not eating it all, but Brad is making me another wrap right now to try. What a guy isn't he? But seriously folks, the food here is going to be amazing. When this thing finally opens, you should check it out. You won't be disappointed.

I'm off to partake of another random offering of food. Later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I can't wait to try it. Let me know the moment it opens!

Speaking of food, you missed out on fabulous pie tonight. I'll be posting drool-worthy pics soon.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I'm sorry I missed the pie party. I'm sure it would have been a blast, a tasty blast at that.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

dude I can't wait. It makes me hungry just thinking about it.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

The Cafe Sounds Tasty Sweet!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOW I'm upset I moved away!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home