Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Funny

My friend Kyle and his family came out for the Grand Opening last night. After they'd been to the show and had taken the dime tour, they wandered into the Cafe. Kyle's Dad walked over and declared he had a Funny to share with me. He doesn't have a blog so I think he was hoping to step into the blogosphere by way of the pages of eleven. Well, his wish has come true. This one's for you, Tom. Thanks.

A farmer from Ohio and a farmer from Texas ran into one another at a local cattle auction. After a short conversation, the farmer from Ohio shared that he had just bought some land and added the acres into his farm. Not to be outdone, the Texan stood up and puffed out his chest.

"Oh yeah?" he began. "My farm is so big I can get in my truck at dawn and drive all day and still not make it to the other side of my farm before the sun goes down."

The Ohio farmer nodded in understanding and replied, "Yeah. I got one of them trucks too."

Hat tipped for Tom for that zinger.
Have a great weekend everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

very funny. though I don't know if I'm just too tired or just too blonde...it took me a few rereads to get it LOL

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home