Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My Mom

My dear sweet, short little Swedish Mom has started her own blog. I mention short so you can get a mental picture of her, and Swedish because that's what she named her blog: Swedish Mama. She's an ornery little Swede who runs her family with authority, love, and a good dose of loud. (Anyone who's met her for even a few minutes can probably add more to that list.) So if you feel so inclined, go to the bottom of my blogroll and click on "My Mom" and see what she has to say.

As an addition to my last post, I'll be posting some pictures from my trip last Saturday. Ell put them on our home computer and I haven't had a chance to go through them yet. Once I do, I'll share.

If I haven't said it in a while, I love each and every one of you.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger HennHouse said...

Still praying, Sam.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hippie!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home