Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finale season

Over the weekend everyone was talking about the finale of LOST! and then yesterday and today the conversation was about 24. For me, the finale I was most looking forward to was tonight's The Biggest Loser. It's so amazing to see the transformations those people have gone through. While not quite ready to talk about them yet, I'm going through some pretty big changes in my life right now and this show is a big motivation for one of those areas. (Not real subtle, I know.) It's a great show. That's all I have to say about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awesome sam :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Dave and Betsy's Blog said...

I love that show. I missed this season, but I adore it. The transformations are unreal. Betsy..staying tuned for more to come from Sam.

9:00 AM  
Blogger dave said...

good stuff sam. i have always loved the biggest loser for the same reason. it seems almost everyone on the show is changed outside and in.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

What...c'mon, what about dancin' with the stars?

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home