Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nothing to Something

By the multitude of comments on that last post, it seems the dark mood I was in and the dark sense of humor that went with it was a little too much. The ironic part is I wrote about nothing and that's the response I got. Made me chuckle.

I do want to deeply thank those of you who took the time to let me know you were thinking about and praying for me. It does the spirit good to know people care about you. So thank you, all of you.

And for those that asked, I'm doing a little better today. The steroids seem to be affecting the swelling and my ankles and feet are slowly feeling better. The only bad thing is that I seemed to have broken a bunch of blood vessels when the skin was stretched so tight and now I have red, spotty bruises all over my feet and lower legs. It looks freaky. Also, I seemed to have incurred a bunch of tiny tears in the skin on the top of my feet. So now those either have to heal or could turn into some weird stretch marks. Only time will tell.

Again, thank you to those who have been concerned. It means a lot to me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Been thinking of you...and praying for good news. Glad to know that you are doing a little better at least. Please continue to keep us posted. We love you!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Swedish Mama said...

Thanks for your honesty. I did comment on your last post; cyberspace must have eaten it. Love you.

8:40 PM  
Blogger *Austin Mommy* said...

I also commented on your last post...hmmm...

REALLY glad you're feeling a bit better!

Welcome to the world of stretchmarks - it's an oh-so-joyous place to live!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Dave and Betsy's Blog said...

I didn't comment on your last post, but I hope you don't blog for comments!! :)

When I first read this post, I read it as "tears" on your feet, like they had been crying, which sounds like they might've been.

Sam - we're praying for healing!

Bets

10:37 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

You're right Bets, very rairly do I "need" comments to justify writing. However I did enjoy the irony of my darkly-mooded post about nothing yielding the same comments. It's the little things that make me smile. :)

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home