Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stolen MeMe

I don't know exactly how these things work, but I'm supposed to link to the person who created this MeMe. I don't know who that is, so I'll instead link to my friend Kimmy who's blog I actually stole it from. Same thing, right? Anyway, here goes...

21. Have you ever had a garage sale?
No. I helped Ell do a couple yard sales with her family, though.

22. What color is your cell phone?
Gray. Or is it spelled, grey?


23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
I laughed when I read this one. Beer, of course.


24. Are you happy right now?
I really am. Really happy.


25. Who came over to your house last?

Last person at my house was my friend Chip. We had steaks, asparagus, steak fries, beer, and then smoked our pipes.

26. Do you drink beer?

LOL! Yes. I do. Often and always.

27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?

No. We never did that kind of thing.

28. What is your favorite key on your key chain?

What a great question! I like the shape of my work key, but not a fan of using it cuz it means I'm there.

29. What was the last movie you watched at home?

A River Runs Through It

30.What is in your pocket?

Nothing

31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?
I don't have any of those things right now, but I wish someone would introduce me to that teacher lady I got my eye on.


32. Where do you hurt?
My left knee has been a little strained lately.

33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear?

Nope.

34. What’s something fun you did today?

I'm watching HIMYM Season 4 right now, which is pretty darn fun.

35. What is your favorite aisle at Target?

Not normally a Target shopper, but I like their vintage t-shirt aisle when I'm there.

36. When is your birthday?

August 12th

37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?

Nope.

38. How many states in the US have you been to?

Twenty

39. What kind of milk do you drink?

Organic, always

40. What are you going to do after this?

Make a giant salad, cuz I'm hungry

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Thanks for stealing!

HIMYM is such a fun show. We love it!

By the way, I totally talked about you the other day. Don't worry, it was all good;-)

11:42 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I love "How I Mac on Your Mom". Great show.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yay!! this is one of the best question/answers i read in a long time :) i especially like numbers 24, 25, and 29 :)

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home