Tuesday, October 25, 2011

An update for Mike

A friend who shall remained unnamed (heehee) gave me a little razzing for not posting in awhile. He even insinuated it was because I've been distracted with my Lady. Yeah, he might be right. :)

So here's a few details about what I've been up to........

The sale of my house was supposed to have been closed today. Turns out the title company had issue with the Quit Claim Deed and said it was missing one word: "single" after Ell's name. What a load of crap. So now I have to wait until I get the original in the mail and then get it amended. Grrr.

When the house is finally sold, I'll be giving away almost all of my possessions. The appliances, the furniture, everything, has a name attached to it and will be gifted to them when I finally get around to moving out. It's an exhilarating feeling to know I'll own very few earthly belongings when it all shakes out. I've done the math, and everything left will be able to fit into a small minivan. It's such a cool thing to literally be starting over.

If anyone is paying attention, 11-11-11 is almost here. I have some amazing plans to be up from the time midnight switches the date to the end of the day. To amp it up one more level, I plan to spend the 11:11:11 moment on 11-11-11 with my lips attached to my Lady.

And speaking of my Lady, that relationship is going so well. We have an amazing connection on all levels, and everyday I'm more convinced this thing is as real as it gets. She makes me unbelievably happy and so fulfilled there have been times I've wondered if I've ever been more perfectly matched to someone in my life. With my history there's a lot to think about, but even with all that internal reflection I can't deny this Lady fits. I am so dang happy having her in my life.

And there it is. An update for the masses................. and for Mike. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Congrats on the fresh start. I've often thought it would be nice to live a more simple life, free of the clutter of too many earthly possessions. I'll be eager to hear more about this.

And, it's so good to hear the happiness in your words! I'm so glad that you've found a perfect match. Hope to meet her sometime!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks for the update!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

It's not nice to bite ... even if it is your special day. ;)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Dave and Betsy's Blog said...

Yea - thanks for the update and for Mike bugging you! SOOOO happy for you!

Bets

3:56 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

get you some!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Chel said...

I will be having my surgery on 11-11-11, since you will be awake, send a little prayer my way around 7:00am or so! :)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home