Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Laughing

I went out with my new lady friend tonight for the ol', Dinner & a Movie. Without going into too much detail, I just want to say I'm not sure I've ever laughed as much as I did tonight. My face is actually sore from laughing, it was that awesome. I don't know what it is about her, but she just fits. Throughout my life I've had signposts that were so obvious to me I didn't have to read them or look where they were pointing or decipher their message, I just followed because it felt absolutely natural and right. Since I think too much about most things in my life, I'm hesitant to say this person is one of those signposts. Besides, that wouldn't be fair to her or to me. But for now, I'm so wonderfully happy to be with her and I feel so wonderfully alive, I'll admit the thought has crossed my mind more than once. Aaaaa............. I can't stop smiling. :) Just wanted to share.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing your happiness with us;-)

1:51 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Where did you eat and what movie did you see?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Alladins for dinner, and Bridesmaids for movie.

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to comment and tell you how hard it is on me to read all of your feelings out in the open like this. Just because our first date didn't work out and I'm 6 months pregnant should not exclude me from winning your heart. What a tragedy. Oh man, I'm totally kidding.....I'm so happy for you buddy! I LOVE this and it makes my heart smile.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Uh-oh, the one-date-wonder makes an appearance. I'm glad to hear from you and glad my illegitimate child is growing well in your tummy. :)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

Lol. Thanks for the comment on my lil old blog, Sam! Nice to hear from ya. Sounds like a great date. And Alladins is like THE BEST place to eat. Love their food!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home