Tuesday, November 01, 2011

By the skin of my teeth

Wow. I almost missed the first day of NaBloPoMo. I started the evening making dinner for my Lady, then we addressed and stuffed envelopes for the last party at the Log House, then we watched Glee, and then we spent the next two hours talking about our relationship. It was one of the most amazing conversations we've had to date. I am so wonderfully attracted to this person, and I am so, so happy right now. As I write my first entry to this great month of daily blogging, I'm wondering how much of the month will be about her. If that ends up being boring to you, I apologize to you in advance, but I refuse to stop smiling. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I'm just excited you are doing NaBloPoMo!! It's going to be a fun month!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Very cool you're doing this!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home