Sunday, November 24, 2013

Clean and refreshing - Part Twenty Four

Earlier today I realized I forgot to post yesterday. Probably for best, since the topic I had in mind was about farting. Yikes.

On a much brighter and better smelling topic, we rented one of those big professional carpet shampoo/scrubber things today. We have big fluffy carpet in our house, and with a dog and, well, my own messy habits, the cleaning was past due.

I spent most of the afternoon moving furniture and watching Alli do all the actual cleaning. Thanks to her, it now smells fresh and clean.

And now we're sitting down on the couch to watch Wizard of Oz. Good times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I *hate* thinking about carpet scrubbing -- but once I start it isn't usually too bad.

The first time I did I was a little overzealous on soap though and had to suck back up for, oh, like 6 days.

I just use a household one though.

I should try one of those big ones sometime.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

I'm onterested in your fart post.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home