Tuesday, July 18, 2006

HA HA HA

Looks like those schmucks only blocked the computer in "my" office. So stupid. So stupid. All I have to do is log onto another computer and they don't know I'm here! Ahhh, sweet relief!!! But seriously, thanks to all you guys who gave me advice on getting around my little problem. In hindsight, I realize that when looking at the big picture, my problem is really silly. Guy's Sweetthing just had back surgery, my Dad is in a wheelchair, and there are o-so-many women I know lugging around another human in their bellies in this stifling humidity. I have nothing to complain about compared to them.

Speaking of my Dad........I know I have told you guys before about his site, but I wanted to encourage everyone to check out the post he did yesterday titled "Just no comparison!" He usually writes towards an audience of people who have undergone physical or emotional trauma of one kind or another. This post was no different, but it really applies to all of our lives. Check it out, you won't be sorry. (Just click on Dwight under my links and go to that post.)

In other news, I wanted to share a Friday Funny since I was so involved in Kimmy's challenge that I forgot to do so. Kudos go out to my friend Chip for this one.............

A man walks into a bar with a huge captain's wheel from a ship hanging on his belt buckle. The bartender can't believe his eyes and exclaims, "Why do you have a captain's wheel on your belt buckle?" The man shrugs his shoulders and says, "I don't know, but it's driving me nuts!"

Have a great day everyone!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home