Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Funny

Well, I made it through the audit. But it wasn't good. We had a couple recurring issues that in turn caused us to lose double points. And there were a few new issues that hurt us as well. While my last post was meant to be funny, the audit is a pretty serious thing. If we fail twice in a row, I get fired. Not sure if this one is a failure yet, but it's close. I need to buckle down and do some serious coaching of my personnel (and myself.) But enough of that sorrowful stuff, today's Friday. So here's a few short funnies to cheer you up.

A psychologist is a person you pay a lot of money to ask you questions your spouse asks free of charge.

My therapist told me the way to achieve inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of chips and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.

A man walked into a gift shop that sold religious items. Near the register he saw a display of hats with WWJD printed on them. He asked the clerk what the letters meant. When she told him they stood for "What Would Jesus Do?" he replied, "Well, I don't think Jesus would pay $17.95 for one of those hats."

David Letterman on the Late Show: Tomorrow Saddam Hussein would have been 70 years old. If you're looking for a gift, he could really use an air conditioner.

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I love the WWJD one!

I hope you pass the audit.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

My good friend Katie worked in a bank for years, from teller up to another level or two.

She would tell me she dislike audits..who wouldn't?

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home