Monday, July 21, 2008

Thank you

I want to extend my gratitude to all of you for your kinds words regarding my last post. While I didn't write it to garner such attention, I will always accept the warm fuzzies all of you extend my way. This job thing has been going on now for almost eight months, and I know it can escape many brains when not often discussed. Those of you who commented (and I'm sure many who didn't) and still hold me in your thoughts and prayers despite the absence of updates, for you I am most thankful.

2 Comments:

Blogger HennHouse said...

"But those who trust the LORD will find new strength. They will be strong like eagles soaring upward on wings; they will walk and run without getting tired." --Isaiah 40:31

6:36 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

i really think you should just become a hobbit.

http://www.simondale.net/house/

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home