Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A funny coincidence

In the past, when Ell was in the midst of a hard semester at school, our TV viewing would become quite sporadic. Both for lack of time and more recently, lack of good programs on network TV. A couple years ago CBS started a show called, "How I Met Your Mother" and we both fell in love with it. We found it halfway through the first season and have missed only a couple episodes since. Monday's show was a re-run, but a couple things struck me funny because of how they reminded me of our own lives.

In the show, Ted was filling a cardboard box he called, "The Box of stuff I have no use for".
We have a box like that too, but our box looks and sounds like a garbage truck.
One of the items Ted couldn't part with was something he got in Lisbon.
We live in Lisbon, and we have some of those things too.

Sorry for the random post; it made me laugh. And if you want to laugh, check out Ell's blog for a funny pic of me on my birthday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

don't apologize for the random post - aren't they all random? that's what makes you interesting!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've never seen the show but that really is quite a coincidence.

Sam, I want to thank you for the nice things you say on my blog. You make me feel special. Thanks for that :)

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home