Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Funny

I am right in the middle of one of the most intense work situations I've ever experienced. I need to mentally escape for a minute and I can't think of a better way to do it than to share a funny. So here you go, for your laughter and my sanity. (Thanks, Cyndy.)

The Italian Secret of a Long Marriage...
At Saint Mary's Catholic Church they have a weekly husband's marriage seminar. At the session last week, the Priest asked Mario, who was approaching his 50th wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he had managed to stay married to the same woman all these years.??


Mario replied to the assembled husbands, "Wella, I've a-tried to treat-a her nicea, spenda da money on her, but besta of alla is that I tooka her to Italy for the 25th anniversary!" The Priest responded, "Mario, you are an amazing inspiration to all the husbands here! Please tell us what you are planning for your wife for your 50th anniversary." Mario proudly replied, "I'm a-gonna go get her."

Have a great weekend everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zoooma said...

HAA!! Good one, Sam.

Mindless cartoons and sitcoms and jokes and that sort of artificial comedy -- those funny things and moments we don't create ourselves with fellow human beings or pets -- will always have an important place in my life. Laughter is even prescribed by doctors to help with stress and high blood pressure! Sometimes when I face a day without laughs and finally there's something to laugh at, I notice it and it feels so good!!!!

Nice to get a good chuckle here! Have a Great weekend!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Zoooma!!'s comment may win comment of the year award. Thanks, Chris. Responses like that make it worthwhile to do Friday's.

(Everyone else, please do not start a frenzy of commenting thinking there is such a thing as comment of the year. Hint... there isn't.) :-)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

So....Where are you taking me on our 25th anniversary? Hope its somewhere I really like!11

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home