Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Funny

My new job has me relicensing for the Securities licenses I used to hold in my previous jobs. The first step is getting my Life and Health Insurance license. In class this week I came across the definition for the word, Sickness. Tell me what you think...

Sickness
Physical illness, disease, and pregnancy
are all considered sicknesses. Mental
Illness is not considered sickness.

You don't say.
Here's a bonus funny for all you married men out there.

What do you get when you mix GPS with PMS?

One crazy f-ing woman who "WILL" find you.

Shout out to Cyndy for that last one.
Have a great weekend everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ahh pregnancy sickness

7:22 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

That's great.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ive had all of the above sickness in my life. does that mean i get a better rate on my health insurance? or none cause i have pre-existing conditions?? ;) love the joke too... or at least my husband did :)

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home