Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Google+

Last night I joined my first, "social network" site, Google+. For now it's only an invite-only site, but I'm guessing that will change soon enough. The coolest part about it for me is the video chatting; much like Skype. Tonight I was in a, "circle" of guys from CPS (Christian Pipe Smokers forum) and it was very cool to meet these guys face-to-face I'd previously only known through the forum. I have a natural hatred for the social networking sites in general, but for some reason I joined up to this one. I may not stay forever, but so far I'm really enjoying what the site has to offer.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Blair said...

Keep us posted...I have been curious about Google+.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I joined it a couple weeks ago, but haven't explored it much. Glad you're enjoying it thus far.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

can you invite me?

12:51 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I invited you last night, Kyle. You should be able to get on now.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Feel that around your neck?

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home