Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Some more Christmas fun

When I was growing up my family would always decorate our Christmas tree together. One of the memories my Mom likes to remind me of is that every year I broke a bulb. It was never on purpose, but without fail, sometime during the evening there would be shards of glass at my feet. This year that tradition continued, but for the first time in my Christmas history, I wasn't the one to break the bulb........ it was my Lady. Oh, how good it feels to have broken the curse. :)

In all the decorating last night, no one missed out on the fun. And that includes the deer that hangs on my wall. He now sports a fancy red ribbon that matches the tree as well as two bows on his antlers. Ahhh....... the joys of the Christmas season.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home