Saturday, November 26, 2011

And how's about a third

I need to catch up so I don't feel like a loser. Hence the thrice posting in one day.

Here's what I'm doing right now.......

-Attempting to digest my Pondi's burger
-Watching college football
-Sitting next to my Lady while she sleeps as I watch football (I guess she's informing me of her priorities)
-Posting a little on CPS
-Thinking about how much I appreciate the strength of my Mom
-Mentally packing some boxes and mentally throwing stuff away
-Wishing I had the energy to smoke a pipe
-Laughing at my Lady because she just had one of those sleeping-jolts that woke her up
-Being annoyed at stupid commercials
-Laughing at the funny ones
-Still smiling at the thought of Michigan winning today while knowing my sister must have been wondering if I was going to call her to rub it in........ which I shall not
-Trying hard not to fall asleep as I type
-Being thirsty

And with that, I bid you all adieu.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.hikingthrough.com/index.html


Highly suggest reading this book!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home