Saturday, July 07, 2012

Friday Funny (on a Saturday)

My ever-constant source of material came through again for me this week. Thanks to Cyndy for some good ol' Irish Humor!


Paddy says to Mick - I'm ready for a holiday, only this year I'm going to do it a bit different. 3 years ago I went to Spain and Mary got pregnant. 2 years ago I went to Italy and Mary got pregnant. Last year I went to Majorca and Mary got pregnant.  Mick asks - So what are you going to do this year?.  Paddy replies, -  I'll take her with me!

Paddy & Mick find three grenades, so they take them to a police station.  Mick:  "What if one explodes before we get there?"  Paddy: "We'll lie and say we only found two."

Paddy goes to the vet with his goldfish. "I think it's got epilepsy" he tells the vet.
Vet takes a look and says "It seems calm enough to me". Paddy says, "You should see it when I take it out of the bowl".


Paddy shouts frantically into the phone "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"
"Is this her first child?" asks the Doctor. "No", shouts Paddy, "this is her husband!"


An old Irish farmer's dog goes missing and he's inconsolable. His wife says "Why don't you put an advert in the paper?"
He does, but two weeks later the dog is still missing. "What did you put in the paper?" his wife asks. "Here boy" he replies.


Have a great weekend, everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous susan baum said...

love love love the jokes...can't wait to share them with the Irish boss.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home