Friday, September 28, 2012

I think it might be helpful to hold my tongue

Did you ever want to tell someone something.............. to set the record straight.............. just to save face.............. but you don't because you know it would stain other relationships around them?

In my experience it's best to shut your mouth and allow the backlash that may come mostly because that person has already said and done too much to ever lend credibility to anything they say anyway. And I've found that if there are people who question and seek the truth, they are true friends and will always come to you for that truth in the end. So what's the point, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Just post it on a blog and see if they stumble across it.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Posting thoughts and opinions on a blog when they reference a specific person is horribly passive-aggressive. People who actually want to solve problems face things one-on-one, not through written words. I have been guilty of that way more than I'm proud of, so that's why I'd just rather vent feelings without going into details. That way I'm not throwing blind rocks at the other person or people.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Sam! Look at you not being an ASS!

By the way... did I miss when you became an ass? I don't remember that happening. We need to talk more!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home