Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My bubble has collapsed

In the ever-continuing saga of me vs. my workplace, I had yet another setback. Turns out my blogging on other computers in the office has also been discovered. They didn't trace anything back to me, but one of my tellers was sent a warning about being on this type of format. Well she didn't even know what a blog was. And since I don't want to have to fire someone for something I did; I'm back to drafting and posting when I can. I really need to get the internet at home. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura G. Young said...

Actually, you may be better off not having it at home. The Internet's a many-splendored thing, but it can be just as bad a time-eater as television (the latter of which I thankfully do not have).

Believe it or not, I sometimes pine for the days when I wrote posts on my home PC and shuffled off to the library to post them.


Hang in there,

Laura

11:03 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

We could all email our posts to you and vice versa...

You could create a fake employee and then use their id and then it wouldn't be too cruel if you had to fire them...

You could get a new job where they aren't technologically smart enough to know what blogging is, let alone stop it...

I just can't think of any other good ideas. I'll keep working on it.

You keep up that postive attitude...they make good prosthesis' these days!

2:25 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Oooooh, I'd love to get a Christmas card from Papa John's:-)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home