Monday, May 07, 2007

Just some stuff

Friday morning we left for Indy with Andrew and Lyndsay. (I'm really gonna miss those two when they leave.) We left pretty early so we could make a day out of it, and we had a great time. The wedding was amazing; one of the fanciest high-class weddings we've ever been to. I hope Andrew will post some pics sometime. Hooked up with our old friends Grant and Jess. We live ten minutes from each other and it took a wedding 6 hours away for us to reconnect! Got to see my Dad and Mom in Columbus on the way back through. That was really nice. Too short though. A lot more happened in Indy, but nothing of interest if you weren't there, so I won't bore you with it. :-) Got home around 11:30 last night. A lot of driving and activity crammed into 3 short days.

Got home to our seeds taking off in the sunroom. We started more seeds than we ever have before, and they all seem to be growing except the peppers. They take a little longer, so Ell isn't worried. I worry big time every year until that green shoot pop out. I need my peppers!

Today I found a Vegan couple doing an Appalachian Trail thru-hike. I linked them on my AT page to make it easier to follow their walk. Just realized I know a LOT of Vegans and Vegetarians.

I must have dozed off twenty times today at my desk. I am really behind on sleep. I decided to post b/c writing is the one thing that can get me all fired up and feeling alive. In fact, this is the most awake I've felt all day. Ell just called me and wants to play tennis tonight to give her brain a break from studying for finals. I really want to go, but I'm not gonna be playing well. Oh well. I can't miss a chance to wear sweatbands and super cute short-shorts. Tennis it is!

5 Comments:

Blogger Zack said...

Is this what you had in mind when you said cute short shorts?

http://alumniweb.citadel.edu/class1954/jenkculb.jpg

9:39 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Yeah, those peppers like to take us on a scary journey. Did we ever order those red peppers shaped like a phallic symbol to grow this year? Oh well, maybe next year then. It was great to see you in your cute short shorts on the tennis court.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

The weather has been perfect tennis playing weather. Mike has played several times already this season. We actually played for the first time over the weekend.

12:26 PM  
Blogger 3rd string's finest said...

Something about you and cute little shorts.....dreamy (sighs) haha. lol. Anywho, great post. I hope you are not planning on screening your calls this weekend. hint hint wink wink.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Evan, call Ell's phone instead of mine. Make the last digit a zero instead of a one. My phone's busted.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home