Thursday, September 17, 2009

I know, I know

So I know I wrote this big long diatribe about no one blogging anymore and then I proceeded to take more breaks than anyone. Sorry. But I have a good excuse.

If you haven't heard me say it before (and if you haven't you've been ignoring me), I'm posting the daily journals of my friends, Jason and Diana, as they thru-hike the Appalachian Trail. They have been mailing me their handwritten thoughts, and I've been posting them on their own website. For those of you who haven't checked it out, (#1, you're missing an awesome adventure, and #2, you're five months behind) the link is in my blogroll under Jason and Diana. If you're more of a quick-clicker, then the link is HERE. They just finished Monday but I have about two more weeks of writing to finish their tale. So check it out. But be careful, you may get hooked and find yourself reading all five months.

Oh, and I'll stop by here when I can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rob said...

I probably would have read the journal if i'd realized who the diana was...now i've got a lot of reading to do.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home