Thursday, November 01, 2012

29 days left

NaBloPoMo... here we go!!!

I've never taken the cues offered by those in-the-know of this event, but after reading Adrienne's post I thought about doing it. Unfortunately, after getting home from work I didn't feel like thinking deeply enough to figure it out. LOL!!! I guess I'm just feeling lazy.

So in honor of my laziness, and in keeping with my car theme of late, I thought I'd share one of my favorite pictures of the summer. I took it when our friends Mike and Ginny came down from Ohio and stayed with us for a few days. Enjoy:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

That's a pretty cool photo! Still thinking about what to blog about for day one. I have a few hours left!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Congrats on day 1!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home