Tuesday, December 18, 2012

InkMaster

I'm watching the two hour, live finale of Spike TV's show, InkMaster. And it's making me get all jittery for more ink something fierce. I was disappointed I didn't get more work on my sleeve when I was in Ohio, because the guy who was supposed to do it is one of the best line artists I've ever met. But I also have a lot of faith in my tattoo guy down here, so I'm not worried that he'll do a good job I'll be happy with for the rest of my life.

Oh my goodness, I have the itch something fierce.

Since it's a night of picture sharing on the blogosphere, here's a picture of my most recent tattoo...



4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

That looks awesome, but crazy painful!!!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

This reminds me of one of the ones I want! (as soon as I get brave enough!) I'll post a pic for you.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://clarithromycin.webs.com]clarithromycin order online
[/url]

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://casodex-bicalutamide.webs.com/]cheannach Bicalutamide
[/url] Bilumide
Bicalutamide 50 mg
order Bicalutamide online

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home