Sunday, December 16, 2012

666

Yep. This is my the hundred sixty sixth post on ELEVEN. When I saw that I immediately laughed at the thought of that post title showing up on fellow bloggers' most-recent blogroll. Don't worry folks, I'll post another one soon so it doesn't stay on your homepage for longer than you'd like. Too bad you can't skip it like elevators skip the 13th floor. LOL!!!

For this pseudo evil post, I was originally going to share something I wrote after I got back from Ohio. While I was there I had some inclinations confirmed about certain people I used to call friends, and I wrote all about it when I got home. Deception, back-stabbing, passive-aggressive posturing, and even more. But now that it's been a few weeks since I wrote it all out, I don't really see a need to bare it publicly. Simply put, there are people I should have written out of my life a long time ago due to ugliness and evil they cultivate within me. The trip to Ohio drove home the point in my heart and soul that that time has now come. Living nine hours away makes it easier but I had been hesitant to do so because, well, I have this strange need to have people like me. Strange, huh? Anyway, writing about those feelings of anger here on the public interwebs doesn't solve anything or help me move on, so I've decided to keep it to myself.

That said, I might try to post every day this week since we're all gonna be dead after Friday. Because I'm sure all of you living out your, "Before I die I want to..." list, are going to be reading ELEVEN every day. Right? Right? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I so wish I didn't care if people liked me.

Feelings of anger aside, I think I'd very much like to read a general post from you on the subject of friendship.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

I've learned a lot about friendship since having kids. ;-0 Seriously, for me..having friends seems harder after having children. Anyways, I agree with Kimmy. :) General posts are good. ;)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home