Friday, February 12, 2010

Anyone know how to pray?

My Mom is in the hospital. It's her heart.

My sister called me today but she nor I knew everything that is going on or what all the medical terms mean so I had her call Ell and explain everything. Ell is good at taking medical terms and making them easy to understand. I guess she might have Angina which is heavy heart pain, and the beginnings of a heart attack.

I was alright with that news because those things can be fixed and/or stopped, and I had no plans of driving down to see her. But I just called her at the hospital and listened to her pained voice. I broke down. Hard. I'm not prepared for this at all. I don't know what to do. About going there, about crying, about how to feel or what to expect.

Can anyone/everyone pray for her? Please.
I'll try to update if I can get to a computer.

5 Comments:

Blogger HennHouse said...

Oh, Sam...

I love you.

So what you can. What you are able to do. What you need to do.

And, I love you.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

My heart became amazingly heavy for you -- my prayers for your mom and most certainly for you too.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

You can never, ever be prepared for a thing like this. Just let yourself feel exactly what you feel. There is no specific way you must feel.


I am praying, my friend. I can understand how you're feeling right now and my heart breaks for you.

Praying for your mom, praying for a positive outcome to all of this and a full & complete recovery.

Please keep us posted & please take care of yourself.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Author: Thomas said...

Here, I just wrote a blog not long ago on how to pray, it should help you. Here is the link, it is my blogger article. I have also prayer for her! God bless you!

http://godlydevotionstruthandadvice.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-should-we-pray.html.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ive been praying since i read karin's post around 3:00 yesterday. and i hugged your mom, twice :) (and hoping to go back for more today) you are ALL in my prayers.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home